MacBook Withdrawal: Day One/ Hurricane Ike

Yesterday I took my MacBook to the Apple store, flopped it on the counter and instructed, "fix it". They estimate it will be out of my possession anywhere from 3 to 10 days. I may need help.

As you can see, I have not made it even 24 hours before hijacking Ryan's computer. Last night my eye started twitching, and I have taken to flipping channels to monitor the hurricane that they estimate will now completely bypass us.

Speaking of the hurricane, it looks like it has hit Houston hard. My thoughts are with those hunkering down in Houston including the Admiral, Shannon, Josh, and little Owen, and Bug, Scott, and little Bug. Keep safe, everyone!

Comments

J.S. said…
Very good. The first step in fighting addiction is to admit that you've got a problem...

jason

Popular posts from this blog

October Update

Cardiac Update

Matters of the Heart, the Second Part