Sick

Bleeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

I've got the crud. At first I thought it was allergies, but the allergy readings haven't been that bad and my fever hit 101 last night. I had to turn on the AC and the fan in the middle of January.

So, here's something Doug sent me. When I was a kid, we had an Atari 2600 and Colecovision. We thought Colecovision was the s#&*. The graphics were sooooo much better than Atari, because they probably added, like 10 pixels. My favorite game was the Smurf game. In my defense I was pretty young:


Stupid fences

We also had this game called Venture, which I would never play because I thought it was too hard and it scared me. No, I am not kidding:


Stupid goblins

I still liked the Atari, though, mainly because of Pitfall and Adventure:


I could never get past the alligator pit without a rope


You gotta love a video game where your character is a square

Sorry for the sad sack post, but that's all the energy I've got. I'm going to go curl up into a ball on the couch.

Comments

J.S. said…
So sorry that you're sick! Hopefully Ryan is helping you out. And Lucy.
Get better quick!
Erica said…
hope you feel better soon. I loved pitfall too, we had it on Intelivision. Yes, it's sad, we had intelivision along with our PC, jr.

Popular posts from this blog

October Update

Cardiac Update

Matters of the Heart, the Second Part