Taste Test: J&D's Ultimate Bacon Lover's Gift Pack: Part 1: Bacon Salt

Emerging from hiatus to share our latest adventure with food additives. A while back, Ryan found and ordered the J&D's Ultimate Bacon Lover's Gift Pack (how could he not??). A few weeks ago we cracked it open and performed our first taste test, starting with three of the ten varieties of Bacon flavored Salt.



Other items awaiting us in the Gift Pack:
Bacon flavored lip balm
Bacon flavored envelopes (or MMM-velopes)
Bacon flavored popcorn
Bacon flavored sunflower seeds
*Bacon flavored mayonnaise
Bacon flavored ranch dip mix

*Product most likely will not be sampled thanks to it's 2 day layover in our mailbox. Sorry folks, we'll eat a lot of gross things, but I draw the line at food poisoning.

Comments

Ashley Ashbee said…
Oh man, I love the opening and ending music! And you made it yourself! Good work. I've been thinking about making my own youtube videos at some point... You'll have to do the soundtrack. I'll pay you in bacon!

I really want to know what the bacon flavoured popcorn tastes like. Looks like you and your hubby had a blast!
mcsteans said…
Thanks, loveable_homebody!

I can't take credit for the music, which was done by my brother-in-law, Jason. Thanks, Jason! I'm going to try and talk him into doing more songs for subsequent videos.
J.S. said…
Good video! Much of it was enjoyable, but I think the music was my favorite part.
Chris said…
Gees, bacon salt? Bleech!

However, loved that you did the video it had me laughing as you tried to describe your reactions....
J.S. said…
Just want to point out that we went flying right past the 1 month mark since the last post with no new update.

Popular posts from this blog

October Update

Cardiac Update

Matters of the Heart, the Second Part